Full Narrative Appraisals
Our certified appraisers have a strong reputation of completing the highest quality reports to clients who need to establish value. Serecon will complete a detailed professional report that is signed by an accredited appraiser of the Appraisal Institute of Canada (AACI).
Serecon supports a wide range of clients in the public and private sectors including landowners, banks, lawyers, oil & gas companies, utility companies, investment funds, and government.
Our Full Narrative Appraisals cover all types of agricultural or rural properties such as:
- Farmland: cropland, cultivated, pasture, ranch, irrigated, mixed use, etc.
- Agri-Business: poultry, dairy, beef, hog, sheep, Hutterite colony, etc.
- Grain Handling: feedmills, elevators, grain bins, conveyors, augers, etc.
- Country residential: vacant, mobile, bungalow, estate, ranch, etc.
- Recreational: riverfront, lakefront, hunting, fishing, vacation, etc.
- Future development: urban fringe, holding, rezoning, land use changes, etc.
- Commercial/Industrial: grain terminal, auction mart, abattoir, greenhouse, etc.
Our Full Narrative Appraisals are required for many types of needs such as:
- Financial: mortgages, refinancing, bankruptcy, foreclosure
- Tax purposes: capital gains tax, estate transfers, Valuation Day
- Expropriation: compensation, damages, injurious affection
- Surface rights issues: compensation, loss of use, adverse effect
- Conservation easements: environment, agricultural, development restrictions
- Litigation support & expert witness: legal proceedings, arbitration, hearings
- Dispute resolution: divorce appraisals with third-party, unbiased opinions
- Buying, selling, or leasing decisions: offer price, asking price, rental rates
- Transferring ownership: succession planning, spousal transfer
- Accounting requirements: investment reporting, corporate statements
- First Nations land claims: asset valuation, loss of use assessment
Contact: Email a certified appraiser or call 780-448-7440 // 403-216-2100