Serecon's Valuation and Appraisal team have extensive experience in providing objective opinions of value for real property assets, equipment and machinery, as well as business operations. Our services that are designed around our clients needs that involves thorough research, in-depth analysis, and supported conclusions.
The following describes our core products offered:
+ Full Narrative Appraisals
+ Desktop Appraisals
+ Business Valuations
+ Machinery & Equipment Valuations
+ Benchmark Studies
+ Investment Due Diligence
+ Land Use Impact & Compensation Analyses
+ Land Value Trend Analysis
Our appraisals cover all types of agricultural assets such as:
- Farmland: cropland, pasture, ranch, irrigated, etc.
- Agri-Business: poultry, dairy, beef, hog, etc.
- Grain Handling: feedmills, elevators, bins, etc.
- Country Residential: vacant, bungalow, ranch, etc.
- Recreational: riverfront, lakefront, vacation, etc.
- Future Development: urban fringe, holding lands, etc.
- Industrial: grain terminal, abattoir, greenhouse, etc.
- Equipment & Machinery: tractors, combines, pivots, etc.
Our appraisals are required for many types of needs such as:
- Financial: mortgages, refinancing, bankruptcy, foreclosure
- Tax purposes: capital gains, estate, Valuation Day
- Expropriation: compensation, damages
- Surface rights issues: compensation, damages
- Conservation easements: environment, agricultural
- Litigation support & expert witness: legal proceedings, arbitration, hearings
- Dispute resolution: divorces, unbiased appraisals
- Buying, selling, leasing decisions: price determination
- Transferring ownership: succession, spousal transfer
- Accounting requirements: investment reporting
- First Nations land claims: asset valuation, loss of use
Our appraisers and valuators provide opinion of value on land and other assets throughout Canada with a focus in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba. Our consultants have all obtained professional certifications as: Accredited Appraiser Canadian Institute (AACI), Accredited Rural Appraiser (ARA), Professional Agrologists (P. Ag.), Certified Valuations Analyst (CVA), as well as being members of a number of agricultural and appraisal organizations and associations. Our appraisers are in good standing within their respective professional certifying organizations.