Serecon provides advisory services for agribusiness operators including farmers, ranchers, landowners, tenants, associations, financial and insurance companies, as well as any stakeholder in the agricultural industry. We provide expertise that provide insights and tools for advancing agribusinesses.
Our clients utilize our advisory services for agricultural needs such as:
- Litigation support & dispute resolution
- Surface rights support & Obstruction Mapping
- Farm lease management
- Rental rate reviews
- Inventory audits
- Equipment and livestock valuations
- Agriculture loss of use & damage assessments
- Insurance claims
- Financial viability reviews
- Real estate acquisitions and sales
- Drone and imagery consulting
Our objective analyses and opinions are applied to agribusinesses throughout Canada with a focus in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, and Manitoba.