AACI, ARA, B.Mgt. Finance (G.Dist)
Brad’s professional practice is founded on providing objective opinions of value for real property assets and operations. He completes historical and current appraisal and valuation reports for all types of rural real estate and agricultural operations such as farmland, agri-business, country residential, recreational, future development/urban fringe, and commercial/industrial properties. In addition, he provides various services that are designed around clients’ needs that involves thorough research, in-depth analysis, and supported conclusions. Brad has completed projects throughout British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and internationally.
Clients include numerous organizations and individuals in the public and private sectors including landowners, farmers, financial institutions, law firms, oil & gas companies, utility companies, investment funds, and government. Brad has provided expert testimony before the Alberta Surface Rights Board and the Court of Queen’s Bench. Brad works with each client to provide their specific valuation needs such as financial, tax purposes, expropriation, surface rights, conservation easements, native land claims or loss of use studies, litigation & expert witness, dispute resolution, and accounting requirements.
Practice Highlights include:
- Led or involved with over 500 valuation focused assignments.
- Completed/contributed to more than 400 farmland/country residential appraisals.
- Valued over 80, mostly large scale, feedlots, ranches, and agri-business properties.
- Headed or contributed to more than 60 in-depth benchmark analyses.
- Completed valuations for over 50 investment fund projects.
E-mail Brad or call him at 403-216-2102 LinkedIn Profile